PREP: 60 minutes COOK: 10 minutes SERVES: 15
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1/2 cup ripe and firm mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 lime
$recipe_video = '';
$recipe_video_type = '';
- Trim off dome of each roll, then slice rolls horizontally into 4 equal layers. Place bread squares on a baking pan.
- Bake bread squares in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 7-8 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool.
- Combine mango, avocado, strawberries, red onion and jalapeño peppers in a bowl.
- Squeeze juice of 1 lime over ingredients. Toss to coat well.
- Chill approximately 1 hour.
- Spoon approximately 1 tbsp salsa on each toasted bread square.