PREP: 15 minutes COOK: 30 minutes MAKES: 18 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 2 packages KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pre-Sliced Slider Buns
- 1 stick of softened butter
- 2 lb. sliced capicola
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 slices spicy candied bacon (your favorite recipe)
- 8 Tbsp. honey dijon dressing
- 11 oz. (approx. 2 big handfuls) french fries
- 1 cup of vinegar-based coleslaw
- 3 Roma tomatoes sliced in 18 useable slices
$recipe_video = '';
$recipe_video_type = '';
- Butter inside of top and bottom of slider buns and toast in a pan or griddle until lightly golden brown.
- Spray a pan with non-stick spray. Heat slices of capicola for approximately 1 minute per side over medium heat.
- Once capicola is fully heated, pile the slices together in the pan and cover with Swiss cheese until melted.
- Place the capicola with melted Swiss on the bottom slice of KING'S HAWAIIAN® Slider buns, followed by the slices of spicy candied bacon.
- Add french fries, lightly pressing to hold into place, and squeeze the honey dijon dressing in a zig-zag motion over the fries.
- Top with coleslaw and tomato slices.
- Add top buns and a toothpick to hold everything in place.