PREP: 10 minutes COOK: 30 minutes MAKES: 12 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 onion, diced, reserve 2 Tbsp. for topping at end
- 1 lb. thinly sliced steak
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
$recipe_video = '';
$recipe_video_type = '';
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the bottom of rolls in a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- Place the steak aside, saute the pepper and onions until they are tender.
- Prep the bread by spreading a layer of mayonnaise on the tops and bottoms of rolls.
- Place a layer of thinly sliced steak followed by provolone cheese and sauteed peppers and onions.
- Place the top roll over the layers of steak, cheese, peppers, and onions.
- Brush the top of the rolls with melted butter.
- Add diced onions on top of the roll.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Then, remove foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes (or until cheese is melted).