PREP: 10 minutes COOK: 10 minutes MAKES: 12 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 4 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1 1/2 lb. sliced ham
- 10 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 Tbsp. raspberry jam
- 1 shaker of powdered sugar
$recipe_video = '';
$recipe_video_type = '';
- Slice rolls in half through the side, keeping them in 1 piece.
- Butter inside of both halves and griddle to a light golden brown.
- Spread both inside top and bottom with raspberry jam.
- Cover bottom half with ham and top both halves with Swiss cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree F. oven open face until cheese melts. It takes about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and put sandwich together. Cut through seams to make 12 sliders and generously dust top with powdered sugar.