PREP: 20 minutes COOK: 10 minutes MAKES: 18 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 2 packages KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pre-Sliced Slider Buns
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. softened butter
- 2 lb. of Mahi Mahi cut into 18 pcs 2" x 2"
- 1/2 cup oil for frying
- 16 oz. Grillo's® Dill Pickle Chips
- 1 1/8 cup shredded lettuce
COMEBACK SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
$recipe_video = 'jacksonville-mackenziebiehl.mp4';
$recipe_video_type = 'mp4';
- In one bowl place egg and whisk until smooth. Place flour in a second bowl. Place breadcrumbs in a third bowl.
- Mix together Comeback sauce: mayo, ketchup, hot sauce, Worcestershire, and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
- Spread butter on inside of tops and bottoms of buns and griddle until light golden brown.
- Dredge fish in flour. Then, dip in eggwash and coat fish with breadcrumbs.
- Shallow fry in oil for 2 minutes on each side.
- Spread Comeback Sauce on the inside of the tops and bottoms of the buns.
- Place 2 pickle chips on top of the sauce on the bottom bun. Top with fried Mahi Mahi and 1/8 cup shredded lettuce.