PREP: 15 minutes COOK: 20 minutes MAKES: 18 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 2 packages KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pre-Sliced Slider Buns
- 3 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 carrots, grated
- 3 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
$recipe_video = '';
$recipe_video_type = '';
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine shredded chicken, Buffalo sauce, butter, lemon juice, and brown sugar in baking dish, cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the coleslaw in a small bowl. Combine carrots, celery, and red cabbage with blue cheese crumbles and ranch dressing.
- To assemble, spoon about 3 Tbsps. of chicken mixture on bottom of each bun, top with slaw, and top of each bun.