Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri
Yield: 6 sliders Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 12 oz. rotisserie chicken, pulled
- 3/4 cup bourbon brown sugar BBQ sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, sliced thin (grilled until charred, peeled, seeds & stems removed)
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1 tsp. canola oil
$recipe_video = '';
$recipe_video_type = '';
- Separate KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls and brush the insides with melted butter. Toast the rolls on a hot griddle until golden brown, flip and lightly toast the outside of the rolls.
- Remove the toasted rolls from the griddle and spread ranch on both halves of the rolls.
- In a large skillet, heat the canola oil on medium-high heat. Add pulled chicken and cook for 3 minutes until the chicken starts to brown slightly and get crispy around the edges. Add BBQ sauce and mix well to coat the chicken. Remove from heat.
- Set the bottoms of each roll on a lined baking tray. Place 1 oz. of chicken on top of each roll. Top the chicken with 1 Tbsp. of shredded cheddar cheese. Place the baking sheet under the broiler until the cheese melts.
- Take out of the broiler and add 3-4 slices of onion and 2 tsp. of roasted red pepper.
- Place 2 slices of jalapeno and a small sprig of cilantro on top.
- Cover with the tops of rolls. Use a bamboo pick to secure.