PREP: 30 minutes COOK: 25 minutes MAKES: 9 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Slider Buns
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 9 slices sharp cheddar cheese, cut in half crosswise
- 9 slices bacon, cut in half and cooked until crispy
- 4 tbsp Thousand Island dressing
- 9 crispy onion rings
- 6 green lettuce leaves, cut in half
$recipe_video = '';
$recipe_video_type = '';
- Preheat outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan to medium heat. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into 9 even 2 inch wide patties and place on a plate or tray.
- Brush each side with oil, and place patties on the hot grill. Cook for about 4 minutes, turn over and continue to cook for another 4 to 6 minutes, for medium rare, or 2 to 4 minutes longer if you want them well done.
- Place 2 pieces of cheese on each burger, along with 2 half pieces of bacon, and cook for a minute or two, until the cheese melts.
- To assemble, place the bottom of the KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Slider Buns and spread each half with thousand island dressing. Top burger with one crispy onion ring and a piece of lettuce. Place the top half of the Pretzel Slider Bun and skewer with a long toothpick.