PREP: 15 minutes COOK: 15 minutes MAKES: 12 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 lb. ham (cooked, sliced)
- 1 lb. pork (roasted, sliced)
- 1/2 lb. Swiss cheese
- 6 Grillo's® Dill Pickles (Sliced)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
$recipe_video = 'tampa-ninjacue.mp4';
$recipe_video_type = 'mp4';
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Cut KING'S HAWAIIAN® rolls in half horizontally.
- Spread the yellow mustard on one side of the rolls.
- Layer the cooked ham, roasted pork, cheese, and dill pickles on bottom rolls. Place top rolls over layered ingredients.
- Lightly coat the pan with butter and place prepared sandwich on pan.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread golden brown. Slice each slider and serve.