PREP: 10 minutes COOK: 10 minutes MAKES: 12 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 1/2 lb. meat from a cooked lobster (1 1/4 cups), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. creme fraiche
- 1 Tbsp. minced shallot
- 1 Tbsp. finely diced Grillo's® Dill Pickle Chips
- 2 Tbsp. finely diced celery
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced tarragon
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
$recipe_video = '';
$recipe_video_type = '';
- In a medium bowl, mix the lobster with the mayonnaise, creme fraiche, shallot, pickle, celery, tarragon, and lemon zest. Season with salt and white pepper and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a large skillet over moderate heat. Lightly butter the cut side of each KING'S HAWAIIAN® roll. Toast the rolls cut side down in the skillet, until lightly golden, about 1 minute. Transfer the rolls to a work surface.
- Spoon about 3 Tbsp. of the lobster salad on the bottom half of each roll. Close the sliders and serve.