PREP: 35 minutes COOK: 30 minutes MAKES: 12 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp. Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beer
- 4 Tbsp. ketchup
$recipe_video = '';
$recipe_video_type = '';
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg, milk, bread crumbs, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper. Add ground beef and combine using your hands until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Transfer beef mixture to a mini loaf pan. Loaf pan will be full. Place a baking sheet on the oven rack under the loaf pan in case any fat runs out.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until meatloaf is cooked through. Remove from oven and pour off any excess fat.
- Allow meatloaf to cool to room temperature. Remove meatloaf from pan and cut into 12 even slices.
- Slice KING'S HAWAIIAN® rolls in half horizontally, place meatloaf slices, and top with ketchup.