PREP: 5 minutes COOK: 5 minutes MAKES: 2 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 2 KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 6 - 8 hearty slices turkey
- 4 Tbsp. cranberry relish or sauce
- 4 leaves crisp lettuce
- 8 Tbsp. turkey stuffing
- 1 Tbsp. butter, margarine or mayonnaise
$recipe_video = '';
$recipe_video_type = '';
- Slice the top halves of the rolls and set aside.
- With the bottom half of each roll as a base, layer 1 - 2 slices of turkey.
- Spread one Tbsp. of cranberry relish (or sauce) on each sandwich, followed by 2 Tbsps. of the stuffing. Place a lettuce leaf on the stuffing (this will help prevent the top roll from becoming overly moist).
- Spread a sheen layer of butter (or mayonnaise) on the top roll and assemble the sandwich.
- Serve immediately, refrigerate or wrap individually in plastic for bag lunches.