PREP: 10 minutes COOK: 15 minutes MAKES: 9 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 bag frozen meatballs
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 container garlic spread
- 3 - 4 slices Provolone cheese, cut into quarter slices
$recipe_video = 'chicago-babysideburns.mp4';
$recipe_video_type = 'mp4';
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook your meatballs according to package directions. Place marinara sauce in a medium-sized saucepan and let simmer until heated. Once meatballs are cooked, add them to the sauce and set aside.
- Keeping slider buns connected, separate top from bottom and place on baking sheet. Brush butter evenly on top slider buns and sprinkle with chopped Italian oregano. Next, brush garlic spread evenly onto the open face of bottom buns. Loosely cover in foil and bake in oven for 5 - 7 minutes. Once bread is toasted to your liking, remove from oven, place slider buns on top of each other, and separate by pulling apart.
- While meatballs are nice and hot, place one meatball onto one slider bun, immediately putting cheese on top of meatball to melt. Crown the top of the slider with the top of the bun and serve immediately. Garnish with more parsley for some color.