PREP: 10 minutes COOK: 15 minutes MAKES: 18 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 2 packages KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pre-Sliced Slider Buns
- 2 1/4 cup pulled pork
- 3 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1 bottle Tabasco sauce
PIMENTO CHEESE INGREDIENTS
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 2 oz. diced pimentos drained
$recipe_video = 'atlanta-justlex.x.mp4';
$recipe_video_type = 'mp4';
- To make the pimento cheese: Soften cream cheese in the microwave for 20 seconds. Stir in cheddar, mayo, garlic powder, onion powder, and pimentos.
- Heat pulled pork.
- Spread butter in the inside top and bottom of slider buns and griddle until light golden brown.
- Warm pimento cheese in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Top bottom bun with 2 Tbsps. of pimento cheese, top with 1/8 pulled pork, and 7 shakes of Tabasco sauce.