Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri
Yield: 12 sliders Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 24 Grillo's® Classic Pickle Chips
- 8 slices swiss cheese, deli sliced
- 3/4 cups stuffing
- 12 oz. oven roasted or smoked deli turkey, sliced
- 3/4 cup jellied cranberry sauce, 1/2 blended
- 2 cups of BBQ potato chips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup radicchio, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 unsalted butter, melted
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
$recipe_video = '';
$recipe_video_type = '';
- Preheat and oil a griddle pan over medium heat. Remove KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls from the package keeping the loaf intact. Using a long bread knife, carefully slice the entire loaf open to create a large top and bottom set of connected rolls.
- Brush the inside of rolls with melted butter. Place the buttered side down on the griddle and toast until golden brown. Use a large spatula to flip and lightly toast the outside of the rolls.
- Take the remaining melted butter and place in a large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Add stuffing and cook for 3-4 minutes until well browned and crispy around the edges.
- Remove the toasted rolls from the griddle and spread mayonnaise on both halves of rolls from edge to edge.
- Place the rolls on a flat surface and start with the bottom section. Evenly layer the slices of pickle. Then, swiss cheese. Place stuffing on top of cheese and spread out evenly. Add turkey slices.
- Spread cranberry sauce evenly over the turkey and place BBQ chips on top.
- Combine shredded lettuce and sliced radicchio in a mixing bowl. Dress with vinegar and mix well, add salt and pepper to taste. Add this mixture on top of chips and cover with the top of rolls.