Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri
Yield: 12 sliders Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1/4 cup garlic butter, melted
- 8 oz. Mexican chorizo, loose
- 1/2 cup refried black beans
- 1/2 guacamole
- 1/2 cup queso sauce
- 1/2 shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle mayo
- 1/2 cup tortilla strips (or crushed tortilla chips)
- 1/3 cup pico de gallo
$recipe_video = '';
$recipe_video_type = '';
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a long bread knife, carefully slice the entire loaf open to create a sheet of connected slider tops and a sheet of connected slider bottoms. Brush both cut sides with melted butter.
- Place both sheets of rolls on a wire rack and bake in oven for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Brown chorizo in a non-stick pan over medium heat, breaking up the chorizo into small pieces with a wooden spoon.
- Warm refried beans until pliable. Smear beans on bottom sheet of sliders edge to edge.
- Sprinkle browned chorizo out on top of beans. Then, drizzle over queso sauce liberally. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and place back into oven until cheese has melted - about 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with pico de gallo and crispy tortilla strips.
- On the cut side of the sheet of slider tops, smear with guacamole and drizzle with chipotle mayo.
- Cover sliders with slider tops and serve.