Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri
Yield: 6 sliders Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pre-Sliced Pretzel Slider Buns
- 1/2 cup mined garlic
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 9 breaded chicken tenders, cooked and crispy
- 5 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 5 slices provolone cheese
- 9 tsp. parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cups pepperoni, julienned
- 3 cups vegetable oil for frying
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
$recipe_video = '';
$recipe_video_type = '';
- In a small sauce pot, melt the butter on medium heat and add minced garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the garlic softens but does not brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Separate the KING'S HAWAIIAN® Pretzel Slider Buns and brush the inside with melted garlic butter. Top and bottom pieces. Toast on a griddle until golden brown, flip, and slightly toast the outside of buns.
- Remove from griddle and set aside.
- In a 4qt. sauce pot with a thermometer, heat the oil to 350 degrees F. Fry the julienned pepperoni until the bubbles start to slow down. Carefully remove from oil and place on a plate with a paper towel.
- Heat the marinara sauce in a small sauce pot.
- Spread marinara sauce on bottom pieces of slider buns.
- Build on a lined sheet pan: Place a hot crispy chicken tender on each slider bun, add a Tbsp. of marinara sauce on top of each tender followed by a slice of mozzarella and a slice of provolone cheese. Top each one with 1 tsp. of parmesan cheese. Place the baking sheet in the broiler until cheese melts.
- Remove from broiler and add 1 Tbsp. of crispy pepperoni.
- Cover with top slider buns. Brush the tops with garlic butter and sprinkle parsley. Use a bamboo pick to secure.